Jackson County ATVs is your side x side superstore! Conveniently located in Ripley, off I-77 between Charleston and Parkersburg, we are a family owned and operated business. Big enough to help with, but small enough to provide the friendly, personalized care you deserve. Whether you're in the market for a new or used unit, looking for the newest accessories, or just need service on your unit, Jackson County ATVs is your one stop shop.
Whats going on at Jackson County ATVs
- Polaris XP Sales Event: Rebates up to $1,000 and financing as low as 2.99%
- Check out the used side x sides and ATVs.
STOP IN AND CHECK OUT THE ALL NEW 2014 YAMAHA VIKING!!
- The all-new Viking is ready to conquer whatever comes its way with our most powerful 686cc, liquid-cooled, fuel injected, SOHC power plant. This new engine delivers strong low-end acceleration and pulls hard through the rpm range to deliver excellent power delivery for getting the job done or when hitting the trails.
- The Viking features a large-capacity air intake system that improves overall engine performance. The air cleaner box is accessible from inside the cabin for improved serviceability.
- Ultramatic® transmission with dual-range (Hi/Lo) drive and reverse is the most advanced drive system available. An automatic centrifugal clutch maintains constant belt tension for reduced belt wear and uses a sprag clutch for all-wheel downhill engine braking in 4WD mode and reverse.
- Industry-exclusive three-position On-Command® 4WD system lets you dial between 2WD, limited-slip 4WD and fully locked differential 4WD.
- This true 3-passenger machine achieves driver and passenger comfort with a handhold, padded head rests, and 3-point seat belts for all riders. The superior seating position, adjustable driver’s seat, and the middle seat set back 5 degrees, provide unmatched comfort that all riders will appreciate. Yamaha’s proven electric power steering technology further reduces fatigue and strain on the driver.
- The chassis design includes a convenient pass-through floor for greater ease of on-board movement, making it possible to enter and exit the vehicle from either side. The rear cargo bed is made of steel and is designed for maximum load capacity.
- All Brands
|T-F||9:00 a.m.||6:00 p.m.|
|Sat||9:00 a.m.||2:00 p.m.|